Utilities Disputes’ Water Complaints Scheme was established in 2018. Milford Sound Infrastructure and Wellington Water have joined the voluntary scheme.

Their customers can access our free and independent service when they have water complaints that have not been resolved to their satisfaction.

The complaints process is the same as for electricity and gas – if customers have a water complaint, the first step is to contact their company, who will try to resolve it.

Utilities Disputes can’t investigate complaints about the price of water, but we can look at whether the water bill has been calculated accurately, and whether the customer is on the right plan.

Get in touch! Our service is free, independent and fair.


Other Videos

Stay Connected

Now, more than ever it’s important to stay connected. And to ask for help when you need it and how you need it. We will listen, ask the right questions and help get you to the right place.

You have the power

It’s your right to ask a question or make a complaint to your company about electricity, gas or water. If it’s not sorted, Utilities Disputes is here to help.

Too much energy

High bills, back bills and confusing bills are common issues. Contact your company if you have a complaint. If it’s not sorted, contact Utilities Disputes.